Sunday, September 6, 2009

Earrings, earrings, and more earrings





I have always wanted to have a bigger collection of earrings but I spend a lot of time on my twig necklaces and birch rings. It was something that was put on the back burner time and time again. But this summer I set a goal and achieved it. With the help of the lovely Silk Tree in my neighbors yard, I began my work on the Twigs and Heather earring line. The buds on this tree were my inspiration (please see previous blog post). They cast beautifully. I also molded two of my favorite maple seeds...a Japanese maple seed and a Spring maple seed. Also a beautiful lilac twig. Now I have four new designs to show at my Autumn shows. First one will be September 13th at the Design Hive, a great show in Cambridge MA.

Come see them at the Design Hive or check out our new earrings on our website www.twigsandheather.com.

No comments: