Friday, July 23, 2010

Hand project.




My friend Andrea asked me to help with a craft project during my daughter's day camp this week. I came up with this sweet project. We traced all the kids hands and decorated paper plates. We then cut the hands out and made flowers, sun-shines, angels, and some other very clever designs.
I was really impressed how creative the kids were.

I love this project because when my girls are older we can see how little their hands once were. Awwwww...But the best thing was watching these kids express themselves through art. It was a very special day for me. Makes me want to work with kids more.

Here are some of their awesome pictures.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your craft looks really good. It's perfect! By the way, I was able to follow you here on your site through craftmba.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day. Hope to visit here again.