Thursday, June 3, 2010

Off to Brooklyn for the Renegade Craft Fair


This weekend is one of our favorite shows- The Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn NY. We have had the honor to participate in the show for four years. It really just gets better and better. Not only are the crowds HUGE but they are super enthusiastic about buying art and craft.

I plan to shop a little myself (alright...a lot). I need to get a new notebook for my hubby Jason and some cool toys or stuffed animals for my girls. I am also looking for a cool new belt and some summer skirts. I also always buy end of the year gifts for my daughter's teachers. Got to support my craftin' peeps!

We were hoping to receive our new Square for the i phone, but we are on the waiting list. Guess it the old knuckle-buster again this year.

So, please send out good wishes for great weather. We have seen thunderstorms, 100 degree heat, torrential rain and wind, and clear blue skies over the years. I have even been trapped in a Port-a-potty during a storm once. Too funny! But really no matter what the weather we love being there.

No comments: